Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lost cat.......Now found


Mona, originally uploaded by Suburbanite05.

We can't find Mona in the house. I think she somehow got out through a door today Sunday or yesterday Saturday - April 19 this weekend. Lost cat black grey tabby in ... Lost Black grey tabby cat front declaw spayed microchip in neck. contact number She was wearing no collar She has a floppy belly weight 9-10 lbs Lost black grey tabby spayed cat


Well, Now it is 11:00pm. I went outside on the back patio one more time before I was about to give up for the night. Calling her name. Saying Isssstttt as she is acustomed to. And guess who meowed at me as she was walking from the backyard grass. Holy Shit. It was Mona. Wait is it....yes you are. I wondered how long she was out there?

To think I drove around the block to see if I would find a dead cat on the street somewhere and walking through my neighbors yard shaking a bag of cat food and tapping on a can of tuna. Well, I'm glad she came back home where ever she was. This is no beginning for being an outdoor cat now.

No comments: