Sunday, August 17, 2008

finally a clean(er)garage / bike rider

I spent today cleaning the garage. It pratically took the whole day because
I took my time. There were coke and beer breaks. I grilled a hamburger in the afternoon and played with the kids a little bit. Now, I can walk to the back without having to hop over stuff. Looked around the garage after I was done as still amazed how much stuff there is - how can I get rid of more? Well, it was about 7pm and I was done. It's a good feeling to have accomplished something today.

Tyler learned to ride his bike by himself this weekend and had his first crash today while I was cleaning. I saw him riding faster on Isabelle's bike (too big for her at the moment. was purchased by Lolo & Lola) and wondered when his first wipe out would happen. Well, it happened this afternoon. He has 2 little gashes on his left shin. I was worried about MRSA so I washed his leg in the tub. You were crying that you would never ride a bike again - i was laughing to myself. About 2 hours later you were riding again.

1 comment:

Lui5 said...

I bet the inside of your man bag looked like your garage, before the big clean. Was Waldo also hiding in there?